Blue Mountains Chitoryu Karate was established in 1976 and has been providing the local community with a high standard of teaching and learning programs for many years. The Dojo (Karate school) continues to produce many quality black belts and is the oldest and longest established Chitoryu Karate School in Australia.
Katoomba Chitoryu Karate was established in 1999 and continues to provide quality karate teaching and learning programs for students of all ages.
Blackheath Chitoryu Karate commenced training in 2010 and provides quality karate programs for the whole family.
1. Little Dragons (4-7yrs) - 4.50 to 5.30pm
2. Karate Kids (8-12yrs) - 5.30 to 6.30pm
3. Teenagers/Adults (13yrs+) - 6.30 to 8.00pm
1. Karate Class (8 yrs+) - 8.00 to 9.00am
2. Weapons Class (Kobudo) - 9.00 to 10.00am
3. Sparring Class (Kumite) - 10.00 to 11.00am